Thursday, July 7, 2011

Before N NOW


Previously when i was an employee to a company which deals with Oilfield i did encounter several persons who really love their family and they told me they really work hard for their family however d seductiveness of a WOMAN and also wit d support of the MONEY they told me its really attempting...However there is one time where i work wit a client n he told me one thing that some time make me thinking about my Muslim friends and also ESPECIALLY for myself...about sometime how promiscuous anyone could be..having sexual encounters with another girls instead of their wife or having a sexual rship be4 married..i know it is x ez to not having sex be4 married but im sure there are still lot of them especially in Malaysia.I do really salute that.This guy who is not muslim told me a story that i could conclude in this quote where i got it from facebook.com/productivemuslim..
The most beautiful words said by a husband to his wife..
♥ ♥ "The next girl I will ever love on this earth will be our daughter..

Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.


If u really appreciate luv and admit u work hard because of luv to your family do u have a guts to be on bed ,having sex,give kisses to other GIRLS INSTEAD of ur wife,to hug another girl INSTEAD OF your daughter?I will try my best insyallah NOBODY PERFECT but let us work towards that..if one day i did the same mistake please do approach me and advice me..Sekian tazkirah jumaat for MYSELF and all who want to accept n DO....@kalkulator84

No comments: